- Educational parent evenings and morning coffees,designed to bring parents closer to understanding their child’s development, are scheduled throughout the year. We share Montessori methods, materials and the classroom curriculum.
- Parents may participate in the classrooms by sharing their talents and experiences with our children. Do you play a musical instrument? Are you a scientist? Do you garden or cook? Do you come from another country? So many ways to share and be a part of the community.
- Parents belong to the Parent Association which assists the school in fund raising events, family-centered events, classroom support and helping families in crisis or stress.
- To bring perspective on your child’s Montessori Classroom, you are urged to
- observe your child in their classroom
- attend Parent Teacher Conferences
- participate in Mothers’ or Fathers’ mornings
- attend parent educational events
View one Montessori parent’s perspective on Montessori education: